Looking to accelerate your startup business? Got a startup idea? This is the course you've been waiting for...
The Startup Crash Course is an intense 3 day program that will give a select group of committed founders a unique opportunity to take their startup the next level. Crash Course is designed to give your team valuable training, tools, and mentorship to help continue growing and get you one step closer to building your startup and potentially gain access to our core accelerator program.
Our Crash Course is aimed to help you increase traction, provide access to a network of mentors and advisors, gain access to Startup Lean’s basic structure; learn, build, measure and gain a supportive community to help navigate the crazy early stages of building a startup.
Are you a startup team or entrepreneur with an idea to change the world, becoming an innovator and a game changer. Do you have a business idea you’d like to try out and you’re looking for a friendly and enthusiastic bunch of people to help you get there? Every startup needs to start somewhere and this Crash Course provides a unique opportunity to get you to the next level.
The course includes 3 highly recommened, jammed packed Startup Books for each team! The Lean Startup, Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition Design.
Our goal is to address the following aspects
Refine your idea.
Develop your customer validation and market validation strategies.
Helping develop an initial product roadmap.
Connecting the community of entrepreneurs and mentors.
* We will accepting applicants on an on going basis until the course is at capacity full and/or deadline has ended.
* All qualified and eligible entrepreneurs for the program will be notified by January 23, 2015
* Participant fees must be paid to confirm their attendance within 48 hours of acceptance.
* Access to Travel funding will be prioritized for the participants only traveling the farthest distances and also living outside the Greater Fredericton Region.
* All participants are to be aware and have committed to attending all 3 days of the crash course.
*Please note that this is a pilot program and in in order for it’s success we need entrepreneurs who are available for the 3 days.
Check out our FAQ page for all your answers!